воскресенье, 21 августа 2011 г.

Unstoppable. Dan Hardy empathy 'unstoppable' onward of Chris Lytle do battle at UFC Live Tomorrow.

Dan Hardy has put the feasibility of losing his UFC draw together to the back of his mind, declaring "I undergo unstoppable" vanguard of this weekend's main episode against Chris Lytle. Hardy has not tasted celebrity since 2009, losing three fights on the bounce. The Brit has wrecked to Georges St-Pierre, Carlos Condit and Anthony Johnson, and few fighters hamper in the UFC with 0-3 record. Circumstance dictates that Hardy is more in necessary of a first than at any other regulate in his career. In Lytle he faces one of the most expert welterweights around, apt of captivating a round in several different ways.



Hardy wants a stand-up war, and he is expected to get one against Lytle. But he won't be throwing each clout fearing it might be his in the end in the UFC. "It does put constraint on me because obviously I taste fighting with the UFC," Hardy was quoted as saying by 5th Round. "It's out of the ordinary province for me.






I've never been in this circumstances before. I had two back-to-back losses a while back in my job and that was a very fastidious situation to be in. "There is positively pressure, but I've just got to make of go with the flow. I can't wring it too much.



If I mark about it too much then it's going to get me down and it's current to stop me performing at my best. "Right now I have the impression like I'm unstoppable and that's literally what I miss to feel going into this fight. So the thoughtfulness of the three losses is more of a motivational pawn than anything else.".

unstoppable




With all due respect to link: click


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий