среда, 10 августа 2011 г.

Championship. PGA Championship: Tiger Woods changes his schedule, plays behindhand afternoon exercise spell Tomorrow.

"The shots are different. What's required is unconditionally different," Clarke admitted. "I've just got to go to the order and wield on my ball stupendous and with get that back to a level where I can be in control my ball flight. And then if I can do that, I'll go and play, and make out how cogent my best is this week. That's what I'm difficult to do every week.



If I can bet my best, my best is good enough to contend and to win." GREEN WITH ENVY One sentiment the players can't whimper about this week is the fit of the golf course. The path was closed for two weeks quondam and before that, the members were required to hit off mats for three weeks. "The fairways. you could almost put them down as carpet in your house, they are that good," Clarke said.

pga championship





Honoured article: link


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий