воскресенье, 14 ноября 2010 г.

Paula. Creamer leads Lorena Ochoa Invitational Breaking news.

GUADALAJARA, Mexico-U.S. Women's Open veteran Paula Creamer inoculation a 6-under 66 on Friday to acquire a one-stroke advanced position over Norway's Suzann Pettersen in the Lorena Ochoa Invitational. Creamer birdied two of the closing three holes to establish 10 under on the Guadalajara Country Club course.



"I'm gratified with the conduct I'm hitting the ball, and I'm putting very well," Creamer said. "Consistently, I'm rolling the putts the method that I want to, and that's all I can beg for is to give myself as many opportunities as I can." Creamer finished half a mo hold out year, two strokes behind Michelle Wie.






"I genuinely equal coming here," Creamer said. "I dig the golf course. It sets up very well for my game. It's not the longest golf practice that we flexibility all year, but you have to hit a lot of fairways and you have to be very error-free with your irons and that tolerant of suits my game. But coming in sponsor terminal year, I clearly wanted to come back and give myself a established betide to win.

paula creamer



" Wie withdrew Thursday because of a back mistreatment after an break 78. Ochoa followed her first-round 74 with a 71 on her habitation course, leaving her 26th at 1 over in her inception LPGA Tour occasion since timid in April.



Video:


I feel reverence to article: click there


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий