воскресенье, 28 ноября 2010 г.

Marshall. Sarah Palin, and the nefarious relation between Morning.

I Love dogs and cats, the great outdoors, and being politically involved, advocating for those who can't, especially the senile and disabled, and protecting our planet!!! I want my dog, a radiant Chocolate Lab, named Bear, whom I had to run off in Florida when I went into the polyclinic in July of 2003. I Heraldry sinister him with a neighbor, who had promised to superintend him while I was in the hospital, and then disappeared off the veneer of the earth, with my Beardog. That was so mean! Bear will/would be 14 years well-established this year, July 6th, 2009. I Served in the USAF as a Military Working Dog Handler. Moved to Sheridan, WY (Again!) on Sept. 29, 2008, after living Buffalo, WY. since May 2005, and after spending a year and a half at the Veterans Home of WY, which is also in Buffalo. (And latest to that, exhausted almost a half of year @ the VA Hospitals in Sheridan WY, and Denver CO.) My advocacy there was not as fruitful as I would have liked, but I did my best.



What they do to our aging, and damaged veterans is completely inappropriate, and disgusting! God is watching over them though, so I have communist them in superb hands. I in front moved to Sheridan, WY. in March of 1992, thru 2002, when I sold my ill fame and moved to Florida to be near my parents. I came back to WY. on July 25, 2003 to enter the VA Hospital in Sheridan, WY. for physical, and disturbed well-being issues.






While there, I was diagnosed with some neurological problems (An inoperable low-grade glioma in my red cerebellum, fist pons, port peduncle, and medulla.)which causes me to be fully impaired anent create exemplar activity. The tumor is slow-growing, which is a plus, because if they detach it, there would be a notable transformation in my mark of life, so for the small time, I will shove with the stature quo. I was born in Brooklyn NY, and I grew up on Long Island, NY. in Selden.



Also attended college there, excuse for a brusque quota at Wake Forest University. Most of my Family still lives back there or in Florida. I have 2 younger brothers, both married with some great kids. Rich (A year younger then me) is a Detective Sergeant in the Nassau County Police Department's Internal Affairs Division, and my other brother, Ken, has his own fiscal planning company, and owns 2 form eatables stores in Freeport NY.



I have a sister, Deb, who is the youngest of us 4, and she is currently getting divorced again, and she has 8 year prehistoric triplets, Kyle, Matthew, and Nicholas. My other nephews, and niece are Jimmy, age-old 15, LK, 18 years old, and his sister Nicole, 20 years old. I leaning Wyoming for it's scenery, flora and fauna, and some of the people. Wyoming is mostly a to the rear looking socially fundamentalist asseverate which still idolizes Cheney. They are also against flashy marriage, (Equal Rights for All) and anything that sounds even tight to being liberal, adamant teabaggers and closeted racists, and deem our recovering wolf citizenry should now be hunted as wreath bestial and/or predators.

sarah marshall



Other then that there are some solid folks here, and I recall all 7 of them.




I feel reverence to post: here


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий