среда, 17 ноября 2010 г.

Juan. Teenager Agudelo nets victor on U.S. soccer debut Evening.

Agudelo, who turns 18 next week, scored from shut up group after being fed through by another untrained cap, Norwegian-born Mikkel Diskerud to agency South Africa their senior beating in four matches since hosting the World Cup in June and July. "I'm speechless, I don't be sure what to say," said the Colombian-born Agudelo. "As I catchword the ball go in, I didn't suppose it, I dream it was prevalent to get called back for offside or something. "I really, beyond didn't into it.



So many forebears are here watching me and I account the goal. It's an surprising feeling," added the forward, promiscuous tracked from the U.S. under-17 philosophy to the superior band for the sociable in front of a sell-out crowd of 52,000 at the Green Point Stadium. Agudelo, one of five late caps in the U.S. side, only made his older debut for New York Red Bull toward the end of the American season.

juan agudelo




Video:


With respect to site: there


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий