вторник, 3 августа 2010 г.

Shaq. Shaquille O'Neal on 'Shaq Vs.': 'I have never lost.' Supper.

Basketball wasn’t enough for Shaquille O’Neal. Like Alexander the Great, he had other worlds to conquer. Last summer, Shaq challenged a Super Bowl champion, an MLB All-Star, a championship boxer, and three Olympic gold medalists.



Bravely, he tried to path them all at their own game. Bravely, he corrupt every match. I’m unfaltering anyone with any wise get a bang of sports hates Shaq Vs., but I dug the show.






And I boyfriend that things are only getting crazier when ripen 2 starts tonight: Shaq is expanding his competitions to take in a cook-off (vs. Rachael Ray), a magic-off (with Penn & Teller), a dance-off (with Justin Bieber), and more! Popwatch talked to Shaq about this age - he claims to have truly beaten someone this year - and about his hopes for to be to come Shaq Vs. competitions. Believe nothing. Or maintain everything.



ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You’re expanding the contest on Shaq Vs. outward the department of athletics. What was the prompting for that change? SHAQUILLE O’NEAL: It’s the authenticity of my life. I’m more than just a basketball player. I’ll problem you, for the article.



You’re prospering to get off better than me? I perhaps can. I’m just one of those settle that’s very competitive. Last season, you had a good-looking spoiled history in terms of losing. Are you growing to pulsation anyone this season? First of all, I have never lost.



Second of all, yeah, I as a matter of fact have already beaten somebody. Can’t differentiate you who. I wear two people. Justin Bieber is about half your size.



Is that an benefit or a shortcoming in a song-and-dance competition? I judge he has the advantage. These kids have all the moves. Especially the ones that are on the internet a hundred times a day. Who’s better at Tweeting – you or Bieber? Oh, me! [Laughs dismissively] He has more followers than mignon much anybody. Well, of about it. I’m 38. I have many jobs. Justin Bieber’s 15. He has nothing to do. No chores. All he does is funeral up and tweet. That’s all kids do nowadays. That’s what I’m saying. No chores.



What compassionate of enchantment joke did you carry out in your face-off against Penn & Teller? I did the worst hypnotic manoeuvre ever. But it looked good, and persons were clapping. What was the trick? I separated somebody’s headman from their shoulders. Did you put them back together? I did, but not in the right-mindedness place.

shaq vs



Where’d you put the head? I can’t recite you. Do you cook euphonious often? Were you able to out-cook Rachael Ray? Oh, yeah. Dominated it. Totally dominated that show. Is there anybody else who you’d delight in to daring off against on Shaq Vs.? We were fatiguing to get ahold of a soccer team, but it didn’t vocation out. It’ll be time 3.



That’s you versus an full soccer team? I want you to photograph that not anyone from a in the cards rigidity away on any soccer line-up in the mankind can notch on me. Nobody.




Honoured post: here


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий