суббота, 30 мая 2009 г.

Leno. Jay Leno's mould handle on 'Tonight' Yesterday.

The crowned head of late-night tube stepped down from his throne last sundown with tears in his eyes. , who took over "The " in 1992 from , passed the torch to after 3,800 performances. Thanking those who helped vote "this show the No. 1 show," the 59-year-old equipment in 's homes for 17 years managed to beam even as his eyes welled.



He'll set-back with , hosting a new, five-times-a-week primetime show in an earlier 10 p.m. hollow in the fall. Leno's finale opened with a usual laudation from the audience and a monologue targeting politicians and other favorites. "Seventeen years," he began.






"I want to say thank you all the populace who made it possible. , ,. We could not have done this show without them." The audience was still laughing when he recalled, "When I started my whisker was black, and the President was white." He followed with a favorite butt over the years: "I'm almost shamefaced to divulge this.



I'm cleaning out my service today, I recover O.J.'s knife. I had it the strong time.".

jay leno last show



Video:


Author's link: read here


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий