четверг, 7 апреля 2011 г.

Masters 2011. I played with Tim Clark, who's a old title-holder of the rank three, and he was asking when I was prospering to start hitting it in the water, Supper.

England's Luke Donald had the dubious maintain of pleasing the standard par-three contest in Augusta, the precursor to the Masters. No actress has ever won the nine-hole, par-three episode and a Green Jacket in the same year. World legions four Donald carded a five-under-par total. Former Masters champions Ray Floyd and Angel Cabrera finished one shooting back, while 1980 protector Craig Stadler had the lone ace.



"If I believed in jinxes I wouldn't operate in it," said the 33-year-old Donald. "I accompany it more as a challenge. Somebody is thriving to disrupt that log and expectantly it's me. "Nobody design a 63 was thinkable here until Nick Price did it - and I ascertain it as skilful preparation. You're holing putts, controlling the spin. "I'm not unqualifiedly superstitious.






I played with Tim Clark, who's a late conquering hero of the scale three, and he was asking when I was prosperous to creation hitting it in the water, but I almost holed it at the last." In the 51 years the outcome has been staged since Sam Snead won the inaugural object to in 1960, no par-three conqueror has gone on to triumph in the Masters the same year. Floyd came within a whisker of ending the condemn in 1990 but departed in a play-off with Nick Faldo in the plain event.

masters 2011




Honoured link: read there


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий