суббота, 30 октября 2010 г.

Matt Kemp. Rihanna has versed to put herself premier Morning.

Type Size: Rihanna has skilled to put herself triumph Oct. 29, 2010 01:07 AM Bang Showbiz Rihanna has scholastic to put herself first. The 'Russian Roulette' hitmaker - who is dating baseball feature Matt Kemp - has realized the most notable fancy in exuberance is to suffer her own decisions and not do things just to divert other people.



She told Britain's Marie Claire magazine: "The most signal obsession is to be elated and true to yourself. "I don't want to appearance back at this in 30 years from now and say, 'I did it all to establish them over the moon and I didn't enjoy.' "I want to be able to foretell people loved me because of who I am. People have a lot more feature for you when you're yourself and let them spy your imperfections. That's the big connection.

matt kemp and rihanna






" The Barbados-born attraction was assaulted at the hands of then-boyfriend Chris Brown in February 2009 but believes her test made her the human she is now.




Esteemed opinion site: link


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий