понедельник, 25 октября 2010 г.

Jolie. Loredana Jolie: Tiger Woods' Mistress Is Writing Tell Tomorrow.

The post will drop around Thanksgiving, correctly when Woods had the auto calamity that resulted in this express scandal. The Daily Mail has reported that this total infamy was Tiger's ex-wife, Elin's fault. "Obviously they didn't have such a away relation because if I was in his house where the hell was she," Jolie writes.



"If I had my husband, I would fashion trusty I knew who was coming to my house. At that mark I started realizing it was more or less a monetary saneness they were married - she was in it for the money." Jolie says she was paid $15,000 for her services. I'm secure this will all end corporeal well for all parties involved.

loredana jolie





Regards with reverence article: click here


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий