воскресенье, 13 ноября 2011 г.

TNT cancels "HawthoRNe" with Jada Pinkett Smith after three seasons News.

As several others have already mentioned, seasons 1 and 2 were great. You got to pay the way for their interactions with patients and how they were awkward by them. This year it was all about them and nothing about verified patients Several of the storylines I didn’t discern (ex. startling injection of obligation in the show).



While I don’t have a can of worms with it, that was not a storyline at any other time. It felt more love them irritating to disdain viewers more than it felt valid and it was just out of the blue! This is one show that was absolutely messed up by its own writers. I don’t procure Will having anything to do with it.






After the sooner few shows, I was just about done with it and the Marc Anthony/Jada PSmith sexual intercourse panorama made me a particle uncorfortable because it seemed real. They ruined a very positive show. But I do sweet me some Leverage! Glad they will be back!

don t




Originally posted link: click


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий